Solis is a Spanish name derived from the Latin sol solis, literally meaning “SUN”. Solis Australasia is very proud to be delivering the very latest in solar inverter technology from Solis Technologies in the form of the new Solis range of inverters. The Solis inverter product range has the benefit of more than 20 years of technical development and improvement resulting from the experience and determination of the Solis engineers to produce the very best product available. They have strived to combine the very best in efficiency with the robust and reliable attributes that are demanded in the Australian market. Reliability is foremost in the design and production of the Solis inverter.
Six good reasons why you should choose Solis!!
- We control quality assurance throughout manufacture because we manufacture in our own plant! — We are not merely an assembly line for various parts sourced from the cheapest suppliers!
- The Solis heritage is through designing, engineering and manufacturing extremely robust wind generation turbine and inverter equipment. Strength, durability, and reliability is a must and are found in all of our products!
- There is no need for us to exaggerate our performance data. Solis energy efficiency data is based on ordinary operational conditions at > 95% + efficiency and not an unlikely nor unsustainable figure based on an operating situation ideal?
- The Solis products are engineered to deliver long and reliable service. The design lifetime is > 20 years.
- Solis is backed by our above industry standard 5-year warranty with options for 8-year premium or 10 year optimum warranty periods. Local back up service is available should you ever require any assistance.
- Designed for functionality yet has a contemporary finish so that it does not become an unsightly and dominant feature when installing on your home.
Our Head Office & Warehouse is located at 25A Lobelia Drive, Altona North VIC 3025 and our Off-Grid team are located at 14-20 Aerodrome Rd, Maroochydore QLD 4558. All our installation crews across Australia are ready to check your warranty, support, inspect, check and upgrade your existing or faulty equipment.